National Truck Driver Appreciation Week 2016
During the week of Sept. 11-17, TMAF once again celebrated the 3.4 million men and women who deliver our goods safely, securely, and on time — during National Truck Driver Appreciation Week.
Activities this year included:
- A targeted advertising campaign
- Op-ed placements from TMAF leadership and professional drivers
- Numerous social media activities, including:
- Trucking Trivia (Facebook and Twitter)
- A push for followers to #ThankATruckDriver by tagging them in social media posts (Facebook and Twitter)
- An Instagram account “takeover” by trucking professional and photographer Shannon Royce
- Additionally, TMAF Co-Chairman Kevin Burch joined iTruck Radio for a full hour during NTDAW. The interview can be heard here:
The full range of activities can be viewed in TMAF’s press release here.